Questions? We can help!
Not at all. The electricity meter attached to your property only allows one provider to service your property at a time. You just need to call us to enroll. Once we submit your request for power through Veteran Energy, your service with your other provider will automatically switch over. You won’t even notice it.
It depends on what date you chose at enrollment and the time of day you enrolled. See your options below.
- If you chose to start your service today and you signed up before 2 pm, your power will most likely be turned on the same day.
- If you chose to start your service today and you signed up after 2 pm, your power may not be turned on until tomorrow. Make sure to call us before 5 pm at if you need us to process a priority service request.
- If you chose to start your service any date other than today, your power may be turned on between 8 am and midnight on your chosen day.
- If you selected the option to have your service start anytime within the next seven business days, it will be turned on as soon as possible. It doesn’t typically take more than two days.
Other than a power outage, your electricity is usually only disconnected if you have an outstanding balance. However, if we need to disconnect your power due to non-payment, we always issue a disconnection notice at least 10 days beforehand. Once you have paid your account balance in full—if your service is disconnected for non-payment—we’ll send a request to your TDU for power to be restored to your residence once we receive payment in full of the outstanding disconnection balance.
- Are you moving within Texas? If you’re staying within our service area, you can transfer your service to your new residence. Log in to your account, click Manage My Service, and select Transfer My Service. You can also call us at .
- Just not feeling it? While we hate to see you go, you can call us at Monday – Friday 7am-8pm | Saturday 8am-5pm CST .